Industrial Floor Coating
Or Call: (832)-253-3211
Industrial Floor Coating
Industrial areas need the strongest flooring solutions to stand up to the weight of heavy machinery, the impact of heavy loads, and the harshness of chemical spills. Regular wood, tile or laminate floors are not up to the task. Every industrial facility needs a low-maintenance floor covering that won’t crack under pressure or deteriorate when wet. Epoxy flooring is an excellent choice, no matter which type of facility it will be used in. At New Era Epoxy Flooring, we provide industrial floor coating solutions to businesses in the Houston area and beyond.
Industrial floor coatings are ultra-strong coatings made from epoxy resin and hardeners. They are designed to withstand heavy traffic from workers and machinery.
Without a protective coating of epoxy, your concrete slab surface is vulnerable to cracking, buckling or breaking down under heavy weight. It could develop dents and fractures that require expensive repairs or even a new flooring installation. Don’t take chances with inferior floor coatings; call New Era Epoxy Flooring to learn more about your options in industrial flooring systems.
The Pros of Industrial Floor Coating
Heavy-duty flooring is a must in many situations. Epoxy floor coatings bond with the underlying concrete to form an incredibly strong surface that reflects light, brightens up the workspace, and stays looking great year after year. You’ll never need to worry about your flooring, so you can focus more energy on staying productive.
Here are some other benefits of laying down an industrial floor coating in your workplace:
- They’re cost-effective. Epoxy resin floors and polished concrete are two of the most budget-friendly commercial flooring solutions. You don’t have to buy anything to cover your concrete slab with, like wood planks, tiles or laminate.
- They last a very long time. Even under the heaviest weights and most frequent foot traffic, you can expect an industrial floor coating to last for many years. They are resistant to scratches, fading, peeling, cracking, and water damage.
- They can handle chemical spills. If you’re working with chemicals, an industrial floor coating can prevent them from damaging your concrete flooring. Epoxy resin can stand up to caustic materials as well as moisture without deteriorating.
- Heavy machine treads won’t faze them. Concrete can develop ruts and pitting over time as heavy machine treads pass over it constantly. Industrial floor coatings don’t yield to the pressure of heavy machines.
- They’re easy to clean. Cleanliness in the workplace is always important. These floors are simple to clean up. You seldom have to do more than sweep them. Just be sure to dry them completely so they don’t become a slip-and-fall hazard.
- They can be designed with your logo and branding. For a truly personalized, professional look, consider adding your company’s branding to your epoxy resin flooring. We can add logos, borders, and endless color combinations to your finished project.
Who Uses Industrial Floor Coating?
Our skilled professionals have installed heavy-duty floor coatings in laboratories, car shops, warehouses, chemical plants, gymnasiums, food processing facilities, and many others. The highly polished surface of the flooring reflects light and brightens up the area so that workers can see better. It’s also impenetrable by water and other contaminants, so it’s a very hygienic type of flooring. An occasional sweeping and mopping is all that’s required to keep industrial floor coatings in good shape.
New Era Epoxy Flooring is Committed to Excellence
Our specialized techniques are raising the bar for flake epoxy flooring, but customer satisfaction has always been our number one priority. When we take on a job, you can be sure that we will get it done on time and within your budget. We have guaranteed pricing to save you from last-minute sticker shock, and our team is always happy to answer any questions you have during any phase of the project. We respect your time and finances, so we do things right the first time.
When you’re looking for a floor coating that’s tough enough for an industrial workplace, give New Era Epoxy Flooring a call. We provide flake epoxy flooring solutions for homes and businesses. Our office is located in Spring, TX, but we service the surrounding areas. Look for us on Facebook!