Epoxy Floor Coatings
Or Call: (832)-253-3211
Epoxy Floor Coatings
Epoxy floor coatings are hard-wearing, durable solutions for residential, commercial and industrial floors. They stand up to heavy foot traffic and spills for many years, and they look great doing it. Our clients are thrilled with the results we bring, and they’ve shared dozens of happy reviews telling us how pleased they are with our excellent workmanship. We hope you’ll agree!
Epoxy floor coatings are typically applied over concrete floors. The coating is created by mixing together an epoxy resin and a hardener. This is then applied to the prepared concrete flooring and polished to perfection. The end result is an ultra-durable floor that lasts for decades, even under the heavy loads and demands of industrial facilities.
Today’s epoxy floors are more vibrant and varied than ever, making them a beautiful choice for any home or business. If you’d like a tough flooring solution that you can customize to fit any design aesthetic, epoxy floors could be the answer.
Why Epoxy Floors are Better
When used as a coating, epoxy resin forms an extremely strong bond with concrete. This produces a flooring that can block up to 8 pounds of moisture emissions. You’ll never have to worry about water damaging your epoxy floor like it would damage wood, laminate, or tile. It can even stand up to chemicals in laboratory or industrial settings.
Epoxy resin is highly resistant to UV rays, so it doesn’t peel, crack, or yellow like other flooring options. Here are some of the other reasons homeowners and business owners choose epoxy flooring:
- It’s an affordable solution. Because your concrete subfloor acts as the flooring material, you don’t have to spend extra money on wood, carpeting, or other built-up flooring. It’s hard to beat epoxy’s cost per square foot.
- It looks great for many years. Epoxy flooring is bright and reflects light very well, leaving its space well-lit with a clean appearance. The colors beneath the coating do not fade, and the coating itself stays in great shape even under heavy use.
- It’s simple to care for. There are no special care requirements with this flooring. All you have to do is keep the surface clean and swept, and it will last for a very long time.
- It won’t break down under pressure. Epoxy resin is hard and strong enough to support the weight of heavy machinery in industrial settings. It can definitely stand up to regular home or business use.
- It protects your concrete floor. Your concrete subflooring will last longer with an epoxy floor coating to block UV damage and moisture. It protects the concrete from chipping, cracking, and flaking as well.
- It’s safe and long-lasting. Epoxy’s reflectivity helps brighten up low-light areas, making it easier to see. It is also anti-skid when dry. This helps prevent home and workplace accidents.
Style Meets Performance
New Era Epoxy Flooring offers thousands of color, finish and design combinations to meet your decorating needs. Epoxy coatings are extremely versatile. You can select any color you prefer and mix or match it with decorative borders, commercial logos, and epoxy additives. We have color palettes to capture any effect you’d like in your home or office. Go modern, traditional, or bright and colorful.
As you can see from our gallery, we have an eye for artistry that complements our strong work ethic. Beneath the epoxy, your concrete floor can look like rough-hewn natural rock, stylish marble or granite, or a bold black or white that sparkles with metallic flakes. The only limit is your imagination.
New Era Epoxy Flooring: Your Houston Flooring Experts
Without a doubt, epoxy coating can take your home or commercial flooring to the next level. Its superior durability, resistance to foot traffic and moisture, and endless customization options have made it a popular choice year after year.
At New Era Epoxy Flooring, our talented team of experts has a wide array of projects under their belts. They’ve installed epoxy floor coatings for homes, schools, industrial manufacturing plants, commercial facilities, warehouses, pharmaceutical manufacturing buildings, and laboratories, among others. No job is too tough for them to tackle, and they get it done right the first time. Give us a call today for a free quote for your epoxy floor coating!