Or Call: (832)-253-3211
Epoxy Flooring in Cypress-Fairbanks, TX
New Era Epoxy Flooring is an industry leader in providing durable epoxy flooring solutions for commercial, industrial, and residential use. Our custom-made floors are the perfect option for people seeking a beautiful and long-lasting flooring option. We can customize your new floors with paint and special additions like metallic flakes or glitter, to enhance and transform your space.
We offer a variety of flooring products and services to customers in Harris county. We’ve completed numerous successful flooring projects in homes, schools, commercial buildings, and industrial facilities. Our customers are consistently satisfied with our work, and our reviews attest to that. New Era’s epoxy products are guaranteed to provide visual appeal in your building without sacrificing durability or your budget.
Flooring experts at New Era know the importance of quality products, installation, and customer service. That’s why we make scratch-resistant, water-proof, and durable flooring so you can rest assured that your investment will stand the test of time. Our friendly flooring technicians will also communicate with you throughout the process and complete work on schedule.
New Era Epoxy Flooring proudly serves Cypress-Fairbanks and surrounding areas. To schedule your epoxy flooring consultation and request a same-day flooring estimate, just give us a call at (832) 253-3211
Our Epoxy Flooring Solutions
New Era Epoxy Flooring is your one-stop-shop for high-quality custom countertops, flooring, and other household surfaces in the Cypress-Fairbanks, TX area. Our highly skilled team of flooring experts works closely with clients to fit their space with beautiful and durable custom epoxy flooring solutions. The epoxy flooring experts at New Era Epoxy Flooring will install long-lasting floors that meet your specifications.
The services we offer include:
- Polished Concrete– This popular flooring option is resilient and low-maintenance. It can be customized to fit the style of any residence or commercial establishment and offers a beautiful glassy finish. Better yet, this environmentally friendly flooring option won’t be damaged by heavy foot traffic or harsh chemicals.
- Acid Staining– This affordable concrete flooring option is excellent for homes and businesses. The rich and earthy tones achieved with this method of flooring can’t be replicated with paint or stains. This flooring is tough, permanent, and vibrant.
- Epoxy Coating– This durable floor coating protects commercial, industrial, and residential floors from heavy foot traffic and spills for years. This coating is typically applied on concrete floors. Epoxy flooring will brighten up your space while preventing slips and falls. New Era epoxy flooring experts can tailor design elements like color, finish, and fun add-ons to fit your preferences.
- Metallic Epoxy– Our flooring experts can add metallic flakes to resin floors to increase shine and brightness. This beautiful flooring option is perfect for showrooms and residential spaces. This durable and stain-resistant flooring solution can last for decades.
- Industrial Floor Coatings– Our industrial flooring solutions are low-maintenance and will hold up against large machinery, heavy employee foot traffic, and harsh chemical spills. Epoxy floor coatings are cost-effective and easy to clean.
- Custom Kitchen Countertops– Our epoxy solutions can cover wood, tile, laminate, and granite, among a variety of other materials to make stronger scratch-resistant countertops. Our unique countertop designs are food-safe, heat-resistant, and easy to clean.
New Era Epoxy Flooring in Cypress-Fairbanks, TX
The professionals at New Era Epoxy Flooring are committed to installing durable, safe, and high-quality epoxy flooring and countertops in your home or business. Our long-lasting flooring solutions will save you money on replacements and repairs in the future. Schedule a consultation with one of our skilled flooring technicians to start customizing your beautiful and scratch-resistant new floors, and to get a written estimate.