Or Call: (832)-253-3211
Acid Stained Concrete
Acid stained concrete is one of the most affordable and popular concrete flooring options for homes and businesses. If you want to add natural beauty to your concrete surfaces, acid staining will enhance their appearance with variegated colors found in nature. Think subtle tans and grays, rich browns and terra cottas, and soft aquamarines. New Era Epoxy Flooring is your number one choice for acid stained concrete floors in Dallas, Fort Worth, all across North Texas, and Houston area. We bring superior craftsmanship and customer service to every job we do.
Acid-etched staining produces deep, rich colors that can’t be obtained with paint or other finishes. Every acid stained floor is unique. When the stain permeates the concrete to infuse it with color, the finished tones and patterns will vary depending on the concrete’s characteristics. Cracks and textured areas will still be visible, but they will be saturated with the stain color of your choice. This is a solid flooring solution to make your indoor or outdoor concrete stand out from the rest.
Acid stains work by permeating the concrete’s surface and causing a chemical reaction with its lime content. The acid in the stain lightly etches the surface, creating more pathways for the colored metallic salts to soak in. The results are permanent, vibrant, and impervious to chipping, flaking, or fading.
Why Choose Acid Stained Concrete?
With the amount of effort required to keep carpet clean and the cost and hassle of maintaining wood floors, it’s no wonder more home and business owners are looking for better flooring solutions. Here are some of the qualities that make acid stained flooring such a popular choice:
- You get gorgeous results. Staining concrete is a lot like staining wood. You still see the unique textures underneath the stain, but they are enhanced by the translucent color applied to them. Stained concrete floors are beautiful and interesting additions to any home or business.
- It’s affordable. This is one of the least expensive flooring types available. You don’t have to pay for extra flooring materials because you’re using your concrete subflooring as your floor. There are no costs associated with its upkeep beyond simple cleaning supplies.
- It’s easy to maintain. Spills and dirt are easy to remove from acid stained concrete surfaces. As long as you keep it swept, it will always look clean and well-preserved.
- It’s tough and resilient. Water and moisture won’t faze this type of flooring. Neither will heavy use or normal wear and tear. It’s a great choice for households with children or pets.
- It matches most color palettes. Because acid staining produces natural, neutral colors, you can find a shade to match any interior or exterior.
Retrofitting Older Concrete Floors
Our flooring experts have installed and retrofitted acid stained concrete flooring in a wide variety of settings. We know what works and what doesn’t. This technique works best as a new installation or with existing concrete flooring that’s in good condition. It won’t hide cracks, flaws, patchwork or discolorations. As long as the concrete isn’t too unsightly, acid staining will provide layers of beautiful translucent color to bring you a truly one-of-a-kind floor.
If your concrete floor requires more concealment, consider some of our other options such as polished concrete or epoxy floor coatings. We are one of the Dallas area’s top-rated epoxy flooring businesses because we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and workmanship on every job we do.
Call Us Today to See The New Era Difference!
New Era Epoxy Flooring is located in Spring, TX, but our service area extends in a wide radius to include Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, and even parts of Oklahoma and Louisiana. If you’re not sure we service your area, give us a call anyway and we’ll help you find a solution. Our team combines artistry and hard work to produce flooring you’ll love for years to come.
When you need acid stained concrete flooring, polished concrete, or any epoxy resin floor coating product, don’t hesitate to call the team you know you can trust: New Era Epoxy Flooring. We are always available to answer your questions and recommend the very best flooring solution for your home or business.